Streamline Environmental Services have been providing specialist services since 1997, starting from small scale pipework installations now encompassing in-house water treatment services including chemical de-scales to full M&E installation projects, which are all undertaken by our own fully qualified coded welders and skilled fitters.
We are fully accredited with CHAS, Constructionline, SafeContractor, Exor, ISO registered and a member of The Legionella Control Association to undertake all aspect of water quality control works and inspection.
We are now embarking on providing commercial gas services to further enhance our scope of works to all sectors of industry, whereby we will be able to offer reactive, planned maintenance and one-off service visits.
COLD WATER STORAGE TANKS
- Supply & installation of GRP Cold Water Service tanks
- Upgrading of existing Cold Water Service tanks in accordance with ACOP (L8).
- Disinfection to ACoP L8/BS8558
- Direct fired water heaters (glass lined)
- Cast iron sectional boilers
- Steel smoke tube boilers
- Steam boilers
- Cooling towers
PRE-COMMISSION CLEANING/ FLUSHING
- New & existing pipework systems.
- Closed system monitoring
- Replacement or refurbishment of open evaporative cooling towers
- Disinfection to ACoP L8
- Supply & installation of Simplex & Duplex water softeners
- Access platforms & ladders.
- Hand rail systems, fixed/counter balanced
LEGIONELLA RISK ASSESSMENTS TO BS: 8580
WATER HYGIENE MONITORING TO ACOP (L8)
- Cleaning & removal
- Capacity for screwed pipework to 6”, welded to 12”.
- Boilers (domestic & commercial)
- HWS calorifiers vented/unvented
- Point of use water heaters
- Pressurisation units
- Expansion vessels
- Cold water booster sets
- Plate heat exchangers
- Landlords Gas Safety Inspection (LGSR) in accordance with BS5570 – Domestic
- Gas Safety Inspection – non-commercial in accordance with BS6644
- Annual Maintenance Contracts (boilers, heating systems, HWS, Air conditioning, pumps, plate heat exchangers)
- Reactive attendance
- Commercial & Domestic Boiler servicing
- Strength and Tightness testing and purging in accordance with IGE/UP1, 1A, & 1B for commercial installations
- Commissioning of gas-fired plant in accordance with IGE/UP4 – commercial installations
RAINWATER HARVEST TANKS